Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Strange symptoms

[db...]

[db...]
I feel like I’m paralysed in my own body, like parts of my brain switched off and I can’t wake up, like my brain is faling apart, I can feel my brain wants to wake up, but it can’t be cause of some strange pressure, I don’t know how to coordinate my muscles, I want to talk but I can’t because I don’t know how to spell words, I can’t think with my brain, I also don’t know how to write with my hands. I don’t know how I’m still alive, I can’t sleep at all. Can that be because of my severe insomnia? Will I get better?  :( I almost don’t feel my body anymore. I can feel my brain is damaged and it’s dying. I can’t sleep because my brain feeling already asleep. I can’t feel my brain, like I don’t have one, and my brain and my body lost connection.

too many neurotoxic psychiatric drugs  :-[ I'd give anything to go back and not have taken any klonopin. I was poisoned.