Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Delayed symptoms after cut?

[Fo...]

Hi. I made a cut and felt pretty good until a week later, then lightheaded and nausea kicked in. Do any of you experience this delay in symptoms?

Thanks for your help!

I've read members say that it can take up to 3 weeks for Klonopin symptoms to fully reveal themselves, with most reporting between 3 and 7 days. 

Very common. It also depends on the half-life of the drug.  For example, I crossed over to V from 0.5mg of Xanax to taper.  V has a much longer half-life, so; for me it was like clockwork...4-5 days later the symptoms kicked in.  I’m off, as of 6/6/20, so I’m in acute w/d.  I was pretty lucky during my taper, with manageable symptoms. What I’d do to have just those symptoms again. Have to watch EVERY thing I eat, etc.  CNS is very compromised and time is what heals it.

Just keep going! It’s not easy, but worth it.

Thank you for the responses! I figured this was normal, but we all need reassurance sometimes.  I wish you the best through your acute phase! You’ve got this! We can’t heal unless we take the jump, right? You’re healing. How exciting!