Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I CT'd 1 mg K yesterday, need some help PLEASE

[Jo...]

Hi, please give me some hope and advise

I CT'd 1mg of K after 10 months usage since my doctor stopped my prescription and I am unable to find a new one because it's lockdown

How long does the acute phase usually last on an average?

I am having terrible panic attacks, rebound anxiety and nausea, I'd be very comforting if i get to know about it.

Hang in there. You are in acute. Is there any way you can get another prescription and taper since you’re only one day off?

Hang in there. You are in acute. Is there any way you can get another prescription and taper since you’re only one day off?

No i've mentally prepared to CT now, just want to know how long the acute phase would be so that i can be a little prepared and mentally satisfied, i know its different for each, but just like an average would do.

I understand. I can’t say how long acute will last. Acute for my first CT lasted months. As you say, everyone is different. Here’s a link to the Ashton manual if you haven’t already seen it.

https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/contents.htm

Thank you buddie, this medicine never helped in the first place and was no at all needed, now i need to suffer, i better suffer than have the poison in my system, today was debilitating, very horrific, i hope i find my healing soon, and wish you the best as well.

I know where you are coming from. Just remember that it’s the benzos. You will get through it. Do all the things - no alcohol, plenty water, light exercise, no sugar, try to stay calm, distract, etc.

My first 3 weeks were the worst but I was able to return to work after that, it took me 14 months to heal though.