Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Having a pretty good day today

[on...]

I had a nice night, and feel so much better today.  :) I guess with me keeping busy, is the way for me to, help not to worry.  When I'm not busy and distracted, I tend to dwell on every little thing, and thats just not healthy.

Thanks I think I will. Hard to believe how my emotions can change so dramaticaly in just 24 hours.  I found that distraction can be one of my best friends.

yes they can change w/o even noticing - that is why a journal is good - helps to keep things in perspective.

i am glade you are doing so much better - and even gladder that you can see the difference :thumbsup:

YAY!!! TODAY I FELT GREAT!!!! I FELT VERY CLOSE TO HOW I FELT PRE BENZO'S. I COULD THINK VERY GOOD, NO SOCIAL ANXIETY, TALKING MUCH MORE, AND MORE CLEARLY, I'M ABLE TO JOKE AROUND MUCH BETTER TOO!!!  MY BRAIN DOESN'T FEEL LIKE ITS IN A FOG, I FEEL GREAT!!!