Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

1.5mg klonopin, can I cut 0.125 every 2 weeks?

[Cu...]

I have tapered once in the past and also CT once in the past I am trying to taper off of 1.5 mg I thought that decreasing by 0.125 a week would be enough but everyone’s telling me that won’t be safe I need to go slower I will be at risk for seizures I don’t really know what to think?

[71...]
That's an aggressive taper rate.  Unless you have a history of seizures, your risk would be extremely low.  However, the withdrawal symptoms might get pretty intense.  You already reinstated benzos twice.  I'd hate for the intensity of the withdrawal to cause you to have to reinstate a 4th time.

I'm currently thinking reducing 0.125 per 10 days...i'm at 1,25 cutted from 1.5 and its been too rough cut, im having chest tighing, when i reach 1.0mg i will switch to a liquid compound and reduce 0.1 per 10 days or more...Wish you good luck and and God blessings !