Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anyone from Australia???

[de...]

Just wondering, there seems to be a lot of people from the US and UK, but is there anyone else from Australia, that visits the sit? Doesn't seem to be anyone else signed in much, when I get on at our night time???

Just wondering, there seems to be a lot of people from the US and UK, but is there anyone else from Australia, that visits the sit? Doesn't seem to be anyone else signed in much, when I get on at our night time???

Not that I know of, deedee, but I wouldn't mind living there!

We also have members from Brazil, Germany, Canada And Sweden. And other places I'm sure. :)

I'm not aware of any other active member from Australia at the moment, but I could be wrong. When I check the logs, we have vistors from all over the world. Of course, only some of them join, and then not all that join reveal where they are from.

one of the jacks (i believe) is from australia.

seems like we have had a couple of actives since i have been here.

I think you are right, but one of them goes by a diff screen name.

Jules is from Australia - but hasn't been back since making his/her first post.

Symmetry (Jack) was here some hours ago.

They are the only recently active Australians on the forum, or at least the only ones that appear to have revealed that they are Australian. I'm sure there are others, and maye your thread will catch their eye. Two previous BBo Moderators are from Australia: Pate & Vicky.

we are all from the planet earth - and either have gone thru benzo withdrawals or are going through them - so you have something in common with us.  :D

we are all from the planet earth - and either have gone thru benzo withdrawals or are going through them - so you have something in common with us.  :D

Are you sure? What about -> click! Not even the same solar system, surely!!! ::):crazy:

Are you sure? What about -> click! Not even the same solar system, surely!!! ::):crazy:

Thanks for making that distinction, Colin....  :socool:

Thanks for the response guys! Some days I don't even know what planet I'm from, let alone what country.

Just thought I may be able to catch up with a few people in chat, if they were on similar time, but I seen a couple of you on late last night ( which I think was really early in the morning for some of you.

Well I don't mind where you are all from - just grateful for advice and support and trying to pass on encouragement to even newer members than myself :thumbsup:

10.00 pm 11.00pm 12.00pm 1.00am etc etc etc. I find that I am fairly new to online stuff, and the time just seems to fly. It is great that this site can help people from such a widespread perspective.

Have allready recieved a waring that I have used 85 percent of my hours allowed online. Must change to a new plan. The kids wont be too happy, if mum has used up all the hours chatting and they cant get on to look up thier homework stuff. Then again I think my son will think its great. Another excuse why he cant get it done!!! :P

Hi Deedee,

I'll look into RSS feeds. I'm uncertain what (or if I need anything) I need to make it work. You can have posts delivered via e-mail and can view them in free software, and make replies (I think). I've never given it much thought (its aimed more at the geeky end of the market), but I can see it has uses. I'm unsure of exactly how it will work, and if it would fulfil your needs. I'll get back to you.

dee dee i am not sure what the time difference is - but if you have not had problems so far getting us on line - then i am guessing someone will always be here for you.

yep get a different server - it is just more fun to get off benzo when you get to play with people on line  :yippee: :yippee:

Good advice silver and thanks Colin. Have changed my plan to allow a lot more hours for only a small amount more, so all is good.

Hi,

That's good. I've looked a little onto the RSS feeds, and it is not quite as I imagined. I've never used them, so was not up to speed on their function.

Thanks anyway Colin,

I would not have a clu what RSS feeds is anyway. In a scale of 1-10 in computer literacy, I'm about a 2.5.

New plan is up and going, so I have heaps more online time now

Thanks Debbie(deedee) :yippee:

Thanks anyway Colin,

I would not have a clu what RSS feeds is anyway. In a scale of 1-10 in computer literacy, I'm about a 2.5.

New plan is up and going, so I have heaps more online time now

Thanks Debbie(deedee) :yippee:

Hey, I didn't understnd it correctly anyway. It doesn't what I though it would do.

Go for it Silver!

I rode one of them things on my 21st Birthday! Can't remember much though! I do know I fell off. But my hubby used to do rodeo years ago, so when my head feels attached again one day, I might get him to give me some tips! :yippee:

Hey silver, how do you use the shotbox? I can't figure it out (Derrrrr!)

Cheers Debbie (deedee)

sure it is easy - see where the word "message" is - well - delete that - enter your message then click on "shout" then it will show.

i learned how to ride bare back when i was 6 or 7 - it is easier for me then a saddle - but of course the bull has no hair to hang onto  - i had a rope - you are suppose to wrap the rope around you hand (i think?) but if you are thrown off then you can dislocate your shoulder.

the bull operator started pretty easy eventually he jacked it up to a tilt t whirl level bull going forward and side to side - eventually it got too fast for me to right myself from one side to the other and i fell off - but i stayed on for a few mins.

:yippee:You go Girl!

I have ridden a few horses or ponies when I was younger. Considering hubby was brought up in the bush an worked as a stockman for many years, you would think I would be able to ride. But if a horse is on one side of the fence then I'm happiest on the other. Same goes for a bull. Ladt time I got on that damn thing I had had a few sherbets and really laughed my head off. But don't think I would enjoy it as much now/. Sober, head spinning and withdrawing. Must put it on my to do list, for the future. Maybe!

Thanks for the shoutbox info too! Seen you on here the other day and couldn't shout out to you to see if u wanted to meet in chats. See Ya Ta Debbie (deedee)