Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

How do i keep going like this?

[e1...]

[e1...]

I have no idea why I am so severe at 17 months out.  I know the Remeron is probably making things worse but even before that in month 8, I was out of my mind psychotic. 

My mental symptoms are 24/7 and I can never distract from them.  Brain racing 1000 miles an hour with just random thoughts/things I don't want to be thinking about.  Brain latching and looping on things that don't matter but my brain won't let them go.

I just typed out a long message which got timed out and now my brain is freaking out and looping that it is lost forever and I need to type this new message out exactly the same.

Severe OCD symptoms.  I am so hyperaware of my mind that I can feel the thoughts moving, sticking, and looping in my brain.

I don't know if I should CT this Remeron, switch to an SSRI for OCD, or keep tapering.

I have severe terror, fear, and akathisia. 

Brain racing with things I read and watch from hours or days prior like there is no filter in my mind.

Horrible short term memory problems.

Constant negative thinking and ruminating and worrying.

I will forget something from a few seconds or minutes ago and my brain will latch on and loop.

I don't know how much longer I can do this.

Is it possible to recover from being this severe?

Please respond.

[e1...]

I don't even think people that have OCD experience anything like this?

Could something else be going on?