Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

The better I get the less I visit BenzoBuddies

[ca...]

I know a lot of people here worry that they never will get healthy. The only people who are active are people who are still sick. So it seems like nobody becomes healthy. I notice that the better I get the less I need to visit BB. I just don't see the point in visiting the site. The threads and discussions don't interest me anymore.

So know this, an inactive member is a healthy and recovered member.

I can see your little "green light" all the way from Australia Ajusta, thought I'd say hi. 

Had my first real window these past two days, but still with lots of crying. 

Unbidden, the words "I'm going to live again" burst from my lips.  We will be well again Ajusta.  We will. 

candysmandy: Thanks for taking the time to drop a line to share that! people need to know that for sure:) Happy for you :thumbsup:

100% agree. As time goes on and I heal more, I feel less of a need to be on BB. I can always tell when I'm in a good window because I don't feel any need to check on the forums. Conversely, I always know I'm in a wave when I feel a need to be on the forums more often. I definitely understand now why those who have healed stop posting.

I post way less now. Come on here less often. I’m no where near better. 14 months off, suffering every second, worsening as time goes on. I just don’t see the point of this site as much anymore. I also know a few other people who moved onto Facebook and other online forums who aren’t better.

Candy, glad you are better and living life!!

PTSD Mir- dang I was hoping you weren't posting cuz you were doing better! So sorry:(

I can see your little "green light" all the way from Australia Ajusta, thought I'd say hi. 

Had my first real window these past two days, but still with lots of crying. 

Unbidden, the words "I'm going to live again" burst from my lips.  We will be well again Ajusta.  We will.

Thank you lovely Dee!

I hope you are right.

Very true, when I got better I needed a break from the forum. I'm just coming back now to offer support.

Andrew

I know a lot of people here worry that they never will get healthy. The only people who are active are people who are still sick. So it seems like nobody becomes healthy. I notice that the better I get the less I need to visit BB. I just don't see the point in visiting the site. The threads and discussions don't interest me anymore.

Facts. I rarely think about benzobuddies if at all.

Facts. I rarely think about benzobuddies if at all.

I don't think about benzo withdrawal unless I'm helping here on the forum. It's been in my rear view mirror for so long that I have no residual angst about it. It's part of my history, a history that won't be repeated.  I'm smarter, better informed and more proactive about my health, all good things. And grateful for each day of wellness.

pianogirl  :smitten:

16.5 months I continue visiting the web site while in this lock down. I hoped I would have these vacations last year when I needed it most. Never the less I'm thankful to God.

I still manage to find time to visit BenzoBuddies.

But you are right as we are healing we visit this website less.