Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Withdrawl symptoms

[c7...]

[c7...]

Hi All

Has anybody had no withdrawls through tapering and when you have came off and then withdrawls hit you later on?

I was on lorazepam 3 and a half months tapered off fine no problem or the past 2 weeks after apart from the past 2 days Iv felt on edge as I am really stressed as me and my partner has split up after 10 years, could stress bring on withdrawl?

Thank you for any replies I really appreciate it and also anybody who is suffered bad from withdrawl I do hope you feel better really soon I’m sorry you left going through this x

What was your taper? What levels?  I’m in a similar situation. I was on .25/.5 daily for 2 and 1/2 months. I quit CT and having withdraw

[c7...]

My physiatrist advised me to drop 0.5mg every week! But I dropped it 0.25mg that’s the only other option they gave me.

I was up and down on doses as I started sertraline the max I was on was 2mg a day and that was for 2 weeks. I then dropped down to 1.5mg and stayed on that for 2 weeks. Dropped to 1.25 for 4 Days and then dropped to 1mg. After a week dropped to 0.75mg after a week to 0.5mg, after 10 days dropped to 0.25mg for a week then jumped.

I had no idea about Benzos until someone on Facebook mentioned Benzo buddies, I was just doing what they told me to -_-

What withdrawl are you experiencing?

Hi All

Has anybody had no withdrawls through tapering and when you have came off and then withdrawls hit you later on?

I was on lorazepam 3 and a half months tapered off fine no problem or the past 2 weeks after apart from the past 2 days Iv felt on edge as I am really stressed as me and my partner has split up after 10 years, could stress bring on withdrawl?

Thank you for any replies I really appreciate it and also anybody who is suffered bad from withdrawl I do hope you feel better really soon I’m sorry you left going through this x

You’ll get more response if you add your history into your profile

G