Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Help- have stomach flu...cannot keep meds down / involuntary withdrawal

[...]

Hi - my headline said the most important details and im almost about to pass out typing this...

i take klonopin and neurontin but i dont have a clue if this is being absorbed rt now...

luckily i have a few klonopin wafers, but not enough for the duration of this ... also, i am pretty dependent on neurontin.

is there any way to prevent an accidental  CT withdrawal in this state? 

as you might imagine i am already miserable enough...so WD symptoms are not really welcome right now

would regular klonpin tabs dissolve in the mouth or would that not do anything?

sometimes i have a window of 2-3 hrs between vomiting and could take it then, but i feel like it's just coming back up. 

anyway, thank you.  i hope this was coherant... i can barely read the screen

Hi Jack,

Sorry to learn that you are ill. Yes, try taking your pills in a window. 2 or 3 hours should be more than enough time for you to have absorbed your Klonopin. I'm unsure of the figures, but I think most of it will be absorbed within the first hour.

Hi Jack,

Sorry you're having this problem. Colin's advice sounds good to me. I don't know if I have a stomach flu or not, but I vomited for two days and have a horrible migraine. I think it is from cutting my Valium, but it could be a stomach flu. I cannot hold down any food, and I'm scared of getting dehydrated. I keep sipping soup, ginger ale and lots of water, but I'm getting weaker and weaker. It's horrible to have this in withdrawal. Do you also have a headache?

Love,

Genie

yeah i have a very bad headache that i cannot seem to get rid of... wonder if this is the virus or malabsorbtion of the neurontin (skipping neurontin accidentally a few times gives me the same exact headache).  i took a relpax (for migraine).  it worked yesterday but not so much today. 

also, i was around all of the lysol and fun household chemicals that sometimes can trigger a migraine for me too actually. 

well, im slowly feeling better - i did sleep for about 2 days straight since i couldnt move... but now eating is just not going well.  i have to eat like 3 tablespoons at a time or i get really naushious... i cant stand throwing up so perhaps i should've done it more but i think i supressed it & prolonged my illness...