Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Headaches

[Gw...]

Anyone else suffer massive headaches? I tend to get them in the afternoon and oddly at times when my anxiety lessens. Anyone know a reason for this? Also, is Ibuprofen something known to rev up WD symptoms? I would love to swallow about 4 tabs right now but I'd rather have this headache than several hours of anxiety/depression.

That was normal for me. one of my few physical sides. I had daily headaches for 2 months. Nothing really helped but one day they just disappeared and never returned .

Andrew

Wow, i was just going to start a post about the same thing..My headaches seem to come around bedtime. Acetaminophen hasnt even touched them. Lots of pressure behind my eyes...If i move my head to fast or too much, it REALLY hurts😣

Does anyone here know what is happening physiologically that causes these? If we could find out what exactly is going on to cause this pain, we  may stand a better chance at either preventing them all together or at the very least, minimize them...

Theres another thread on here talking about "brain swelling" and that it could be from inflamation, which im thinking could POSSIBLY be treated with foods that are known anti inflamatories, like olive oil, but i dont know if thats even possible. Would it need  to pass the blood brain barrier directly, or...? I dont know the mechanism of action.