Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I am scared this is too much

[70...]

[70...]

Today a big wave is building up. Brutal inner electric feeling. worse than ever. It wont stop. And I am alone home for 5.5 hours.

I feel insane. I cant do this. This is beyond hell beyond torture. I am so scared. It feels like I am gonna die  :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(

I have the same. For a long time i did sleep four hours. I did not want to but i took 10 mg diazepine last night because I could not sleep. I Slept only 2 1/2hour with the diazepine.  It Seemed like that the vibratons are getting harder. I Went to work for the first time today after 4 years. I worked 2 hours. It was good because i stand on my feet and then i feel the vibrations less. Now i am home on the sofa. It is like a heavy motor in my body is going on.  I can take this anymore. My god you are suffering such a long time.How long will this take for me. I want to die. This is hell.

[70...]

I have the same. For a long time i did sleep four hours. I did not want to but i took 10 mg diazepine last night because I could not sleep. I Slept only 2 1/2hour with the diazepine.  It Seemed like that the vibratons are getting harder. I Went to work for the first time today after 4 years. I worked 2 hours. It was good because i stand on my feet and then i feel the vibrations less. Now i am home on the sofa. It is like a heavy motor in my body is going on.  I can take this anymore. My god you are suffering such a long time.How long will this take for me. I want to die. This is hell.

You went to work! Thats awesome!!!! So strong Yollie!!!  :smitten:

I have a hellish vibration day today. Honestly I wish I could drop dead atm. I am so tired of my messed up brain dead brain.  :-\

[70...]

Tell me how it was at work? How did you get there? Drive? I am curios bc I really wanna start school in september. I have these insane thoughts that I cant be somewhere else while having this vibrations. I panic! Its in my head I know but I must feel safe wheb i am feeling like this. It stops me from living

Hello i dont know if it was anxiety. But i could not sleep the night before i went to work. So i took a diazepine. I slept 2 1/2 hours. Waking up very sick and vibrations harder. So it was a bad decision. I went on my bike to work. Working was ok because i stand on my feet . I feel the vibrations less when i am on my feet. I work 2 hours. I begin to clean the archive in the hospital. Normally i do the administration. Driving is ok. I went to the shop with my car. In the car the vibrations are also less. So i read you have a new symptom. This nightmare takes too long. I will work next wednesday again if i am still alive. Joke. Did you read baylissa.com.  You can read all the symtoms from a to z

I know Baylissa has a massive wave much worse than acute right before she woke up and lots of symptoms just left and never returned.

I hope that is what this is for you.