Important Survey - Please Participate ×

I am scared this is too much

[9e...]

[9e...]

Today a big wave is building up. Brutal inner electric feeling. worse than ever. It wont stop. And I am alone home for 5.5 hours.

I feel insane. I cant do this. This is beyond hell beyond torture. I am so scared. It feels like I am gonna die  :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(

I have the same. For a long time i did sleep four hours. I did not want to but i took 10 mg diazepine last night because I could not sleep. I Slept only 2 1/2hour with the diazepine.  It Seemed like that the vibratons are getting harder. I Went to work for the first time today after 4 years. I worked 2 hours. It was good because i stand on my feet and then i feel the vibrations less. Now i am home on the sofa. It is like a heavy motor in my body is going on.  I can take this anymore. My god you are suffering such a long time.How long will this take for me. I want to die. This is hell.

[9e...]

I have the same. For a long time i did sleep four hours. I did not want to but i took 10 mg diazepine last night because I could not sleep. I Slept only 2 1/2hour with the diazepine.  It Seemed like that the vibratons are getting harder. I Went to work for the first time today after 4 years. I worked 2 hours. It was good because i stand on my feet and then i feel the vibrations less. Now i am home on the sofa. It is like a heavy motor in my body is going on.  I can take this anymore. My god you are suffering such a long time.How long will this take for me. I want to die. This is hell.

You went to work! Thats awesome!!!! So strong Yollie!!!  :smitten:

I have a hellish vibration day today. Honestly I wish I could drop dead atm. I am so tired of my messed up brain dead brain.  :-\

[9e...]

Tell me how it was at work? How did you get there? Drive? I am curios bc I really wanna start school in september. I have these insane thoughts that I cant be somewhere else while having this vibrations. I panic! Its in my head I know but I must feel safe wheb i am feeling like this. It stops me from living

Hello i dont know if it was anxiety. But i could not sleep the night before i went to work. So i took a diazepine. I slept 2 1/2 hours. Waking up very sick and vibrations harder. So it was a bad decision. I went on my bike to work. Working was ok because i stand on my feet . I feel the vibrations less when i am on my feet. I work 2 hours. I begin to clean the archive in the hospital. Normally i do the administration. Driving is ok. I went to the shop with my car. In the car the vibrations are also less. So i read you have a new symptom. This nightmare takes too long. I will work next wednesday again if i am still alive. Joke. Did you read baylissa.com.  You can read all the symtoms from a to z

I know Baylissa has a massive wave much worse than acute right before she woke up and lots of symptoms just left and never returned.

I hope that is what this is for you.