Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Head pressure

[Fr...]

Almost 2 years off and head pressure now comes in these weird waves. I know this sounds crazy but it seems to ramp up after having orgasms. Could this be an actual chemical imbalance? Only time I feel normal is when I work out. I can’t wait to get myself back and I am praying it is sooner than later.

Almost 2 years off and head pressure now comes in these weird waves. I know this sounds crazy but it seems to ramp up after having orgasms. Could this be an actual chemical imbalance? Only time I feel normal is when I work out. I can’t wait to get myself back and I am praying it is sooner than later.

Man we have some serious similarities in our symptoms. Working out definitely helps me too. I fortunately don't get the orgasm symptom amplification though. But yeah almost all of my symptoms are head stuff, mostly head pressure and headache.

Having had achieved complete recovery last year before reinstating briefly recently, I can say that at least for me the waves eventually do stop. It's really strange how I've had days even now where I feel normal, then the next day I wake up and I feel so bad I'm worried something other than WD is going on.

On really bad days I'm just doing crazy stuff alternately throughout the day to just get by. I go to the gym every morning and do a full weights or cardio session, but I also have small weights and a jump rope at home. I'll grab those periodically just to get my heart rate up since it seems to ease my head stuff. And I know that physiologically that seems counterproductive, but this "pressure" isn't blood pressure related. It's a sensation produced as we heal by neurochemistry normalizing.