Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Are my current meds causing an unnecessary...

[Vi...]

withdrawal? Could my current meds (see signature recap) be causing an unnecessary serotonin or physical over-reaction? I still feel like hell and would think that I’d be feeling better by now. I’m still involuntarily panting and lack energy. Any input whether I should also cut back on any of the serotonin influencing meds? Thanx!

If I understood correctly. You have stopped Klonopin, but still Ambien and Gabapentin? This was my combination for several years, and I felt so bad. I was very sick, and sometimes bedridden. When they increased the dose of Gabapentin an epileptic seizure, and I had to stop. And avoid alcohol. Maybe your problems are tolerance?

I found this in another thread; "Am I suffering from a delayed benzo w/d 6 years later?" But still Ambien? (acts at GABA-A receptors). Sorry if I'm confused.

And I found this:

Drug interactions between Ambien and gabapentin: may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, confusion and difficulty concentrating.