Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Clonazepam withdrawal

[...]

Was on clonazeoam off and on for six weeks. I went off without tapering as I didn’t know I was supposed to.

Hello Jjt :hug: Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

I am glad that you found us.  What symptoms are you experiencing  ? Sorry if you are having a rough time. Try and distract from any symptoms  best you can,  they will resolve with time.  You will find some comfort communicating with those who are in the same situation as you are.  We have a caring community,  most of our members will offer support and give sound advice.

The Ashton Manual is an excellent resource about these types of medication and their effect on the body. It provides withdrawal information and includes a list of common symptoms

Here are some useful links:

Professor Ashtons Manual

Post withdrawal recovery support.

Cold Turkey Detox & Rapid Withdrawal Board

You might also wish to check out this support group: 

Klonopin Klub 

If you care to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita