Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I’m having what feels like a good window can it be from the Cipro?

[st...]

I know Cipro is a Gaba agonist. I only took 1 dose but it decidedly gave me side effects or revved up my withdrawal. Today I’m feeling better though.  Is that why I’m feeling better?

I know Cipro is a Gaba agonist. I only took 1 dose but it decidedly gave me side effects or revved up my withdrawal. Today I’m feeling better though.  Is that why I’m feeling better?

So happy for you!!! I don't think it is the Cipro though. Maybe whatever infection was it was prescribed for it is getting better, so you are feeling better. I would not keep taking cipro to fend off withdrawal : )

Thank you. The Cipro terrified me I’ll never take it again. My cognitive function and personality is back. I’m just skeptical to celebrate because I’m not sure if this is just a window or full recovery I’m also terrified that I was floxed .