Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Some good News for those suffering with BP issues

[pi...]

One of the Last really core problems for me has been constantly high BP for no reason.

My BP was 170/120 and higher! for first year or two pretty regularly. It came down slowly from that to 150's/100' over a year or two but never really got better.

I went into the doctor this week and lo and behold, 120/90!!!!!!. 120/80 is perfect. I put my diastolic up a bit i think cause i was having an anxiety panic over this like i always do when im at the doctors cause im expecting more stress.

And this was a BAD DAY for me. stressed and not sleeping great, anxiety through the roof at clinic. I almost cried on the spot. Ive been walking around like this thinking ive got a ticking time bomb stroke or heart attack coming for 2 YEARS!. and all of sudden after a few months healing. GONE!!!!! like it was never there. im 30 by the way and live healthy. Theres no reason my BP should be that FRICKING HIGH for 2 years. thankyou benzo's again

I didn't make any huge changes, I ate the same clean diet and walked every day like I normally did. Time and healing was the only factor.

For any of your still struggling with BP artificially being really high and no cause, please find hope in this story.

WIshing you all swift healing and recovery BB's

All the best

-Pinky

That is wonderful.  I am so happy for you!  And thank you for being so compassionate and sharing to help others.

This is reassuring to me. Especially because of the time Frame. Iv been worrying about long term high bp. My base line is Not that high 135/70, but Iv had So many spikes from panic attacks and have been thinking lately about the damage it’s done.