Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Supplement sensitivity

[3a...]

[3a...]
I am 14 months off and would just love to take the vitamins that my blood test says I'm deficient in, but every time I try I get a setback. I was feeling good and took 2 drops of B12 and boy am I reeved up. Super paranoid, anxious, twitches, etc. What the heck!

I wish I knew the answer to this too. I'm 15 months off. I know I need B and D vitamins but the D made me sick when I took it. That was awhile ago but I am too scared to try again. The only thing I take is fish oil and I can't find any info on if this is bad to take or not.

Hi,

This seems to be a problem for most of us.

I take one very "mild"  multivitamin a day ( gives you 50% of the daily recommended %).

@Warrior,  vitamin D is no problem at the moment: 20 minutes of sunshine between 11 and 3 o'clock will give you all you need for free.