Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Need help with lorazepam taper

[Le...]

I am currently taking .5 of lorazepam at 8:30 am and another .5 at 2:00pm. At night I feel like I need to take more but instead I have been taking Tylenol pm which really has been working. I currently have no idea how to continue my taper. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have been doing this for about 3 weeks

I’m sure a moderator will comment soon with help for your taper. You’re in the right place! In the meantime, check out the resources...the Ashton Manual is a great starting point for informing yourself about tapering. There’s also a support group in the forum just for people tapering Ativan/Lorazepam - I hope you’ll join us there! So many great buddies that have been a huge help to me in this process.

Welcome!

Thanks so much for reaching out! Great suggestions! How do I find that group? Sorry I’m new to the site

It’s under support groups on the main forum page. Just scroll down and you’ll find it. Also, if you haven’t already, post an introduction and update your signature so the mods can see your history on lorazepam and have a better understanding of how to advise you.

Try not to be overwhelmed (we all deal with this to an extent as we process the tapering information) and please reach out anytime.