Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Having to "warm up" your feet before a walk

[Ju...]

I've just recently had to either loosen up, warm up, stretch, or get blood flowing to my feet for walks, otherwise it feels as if I've pulled a muscle while walking and then I'll have to stop and come home. Almost as if my body is telling me I can't walk right now while my muscles are contracting in my feet from withdrawal. It's only certain times of the day, not when I'm having windows, so it's pill related.

I've had muscle cramping in my feel at times too.  It may help to stretch them gently, soak them in warm water with or without Epsom salts, and make sure you're getting enough potassium.

Take care,

Brighterday

I've noticed if I keep moving I'm ok, but if I sit or rest I really tighten up and it takes a min to get going again..I've always been very fluid in my body so I am not used to this tightness at all. working through it:)

Yeah I've been walking slow until they "warm up" because I think it's like muscle tightness instead of muscle relaxant. Like when we take benzos our body relaxes and now it's doing the opposite so I don't want to injure myself from something as simple as a walk.