Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Just saying...waves keeps coming

[de...]

[de...]

After 3 weeks of a great window I am.back to hell again. Electric feeling in my whole body incl brain. I hate hate hate hate my brain for putting me thru this over and over. Healing well ... i believe it when I see it. Setback big time. Cant sleep I am tortured now . Just saying...this is a nightmare.

I am so sorry. 

I am right there with you. I was starting to turn some slight corners and I've been in sheer agony for the last week. 15 months off tomorrow and it's like I'm back to acute. I've had symptoms come back that I haven't experienced in months and that I thought were behind me.

[de...]

I am so sorry. 

I am right there with you. I was starting to turn some slight corners and I've been in sheer agony for the last week. 15 months off tomorrow and it's like I'm back to acute. I've had symptoms come back that I haven't experienced in months and that I thought were behind me.

[/quote

I am 31 months off 6/1. I dont believe a second that I will heal. Never ever. Negative is my middle name :'(