Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Promazine anti psychotic prescribed for sleep. Any advice?

[Fr...]

Is there an option not taking it and not suffering either? I would opt for that.

If possible avoid.  Or try a tiny fraction of your prescribed dose. I was prescribed anti psychotic it immobilized me but still could not sleep. I took the 1/4th of the medication instead of the entire pill. Other people might have better response.

Tnx, sherpa. This ER psychiatrist (corona time) I went to see for some sleep aid suggested I start taking clonazepam and Paxil regardless of my insisting that I didn't have these symptoms before I started my taper. So I got this anti psychotic as a compromise. I don't have an underlying condition this bad, this is withdrawal. But the idea stressed me out completely. Thanks, man... it's still in the pharmacy and it might stay there. :)