Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Finally a negative drug test

[Pl...]

It took more than five weeks to get the benzo substans out of my system. I was starting to believe that I would always have it in my blood veins but yesterday I finally had a clean urine sample. It is an important milestone for me.

The past few days I have felt that most of my symptoms has gotten worse. I still have windows though and am so grateful for them. The clean drug test is very motivating. The thought of my body, for the first time in many years not containing this evil substances, is very comforting.

I jumped from a dose of 0,25 mg clonazepam after a fast taper. Had no idea that benzo could cling for so long.  :-\

[21...]

It took more than five weeks to get the benzo substans out of my system. I was starting to believe that I would always have it in my blood veins but yesterday I finally had a clean urine sample. It is an important milestone for me.

The past few days I have felt that most of my symptoms has gotten worse. I still have windows though and am so grateful for them. The clean drug test is very motivating. The thought of my body, for the first time in many years not containing this evil substances, is very comforting.

I jumped from a dose of 0,25 mg clonazepam after a fast taper. Had no idea that benzo could cling for so long.  :-\

I took 6 weeks for my body to be "clean". After these weels my sxs went worse so much worse. The longer half life on meds the lpnger it stays in your system.

I am so sorry for all you have been through sundanceshaman! You really are a fighter!!

I have been really naive when it comes to my benzo behavior... Once, for a couple of tears ago, my boyfriend took one of my pills - a 2 mg clonazepam. He then slept for more than 24 hours. At the time I used to take 16 mg a day and still function. I remember thinking just "these pills have to be very strong and potent and I have to be very tolerant"...

I am so grateful to have found this site and get real about it!

[21...]

I am so sorry for all you have been through sundanceshaman! You really are a fighter!!

I have been really naive when it comes to my benzo behavior... Once, for a couple of tears ago, my boyfriend took one of my pills - a 2 mg clonazepam. He then slept for more than 24 hours. At the time I used to take 16 mg a day and still function. I remember thinking just "these pills have to be very strong and potent and I have to be very tolerant"...

I am so grateful to have found this site and get real about it!

I guess when we are used to the drug we can take large doses. I took 10mg Valium my last year. In the beginning 2 mg. But I got the worst tolerance w/d symptoms. Tried to tale 20 mg one time and I got the worst akathisia ever on that dose

It was then my doc forced me to quit Valium CT he just stopped tp prescribe my meds. But I was soooo sick on benzo.