Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Head pressure and dizziness!

[...]

Hello everyone!

I’m 4 1/2 months post jump and having some moderate dizziness. Some head pressure, but not as much as I’ve had in the past.

Can anyone tell me how long this could go on? I know it’s not linear, but it’s starting to worry me. Any input would be appreciated.

Wishing all a good day, Sandy

Don't worry. 4 months out is early on … I know that the symptoms are very unpleasant, but they are normal in withdrawal. Hang in there! It will get better with time.

Thank you for responding, Restoration. It reassures me that something is not seriously wrong with me! It sure feels like something is wrong in my head!😜

Wishing you well on your tapering, Sandy :thumbsup:

sjs,

I relate to this so much. Head pressure and dizziness were two of my worst symptoms.  I'm almost 8 months out and in the past two months or so both have dissipated and I very rarely feel either of them anymore. 

Wishing you much healing,

Brighterday  :)