Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Not much to say, but feel the need to complain to the internet again

[Ac...]

Symptoms still at unholy level. sensations that make me feel like I’m going to slip into a coma or have cardiac arrest. Feel like my control center was thrown into a blender. Feel like a broken puppet,glitching computer, etcetera. Love you all, hope your doing well. Plz send help.  :sick: :sick: :sick:

I feel the same man. I'm a little better than yesterday, but the variance and severity of symptoms I'm getting are so weird. It seems almost impossible to believe we can feel so awful and not technically be deathly ill.

I will offer some encouragement. Last summer I jumped from Klonopin after 4 years of daily use. I felt like hell for 2 months, then in month 3 I experience extraordinary and rapid healing. At the end of August I was nearly 100% recovered.

I believe our healing timelines are going to be highly individualized, but ask yourself this? Why not me? Who's to say rapid healing couldn't happen to you? Don't lose hope.

Godspeed

I am not the internet, but I can tell you that my first 24 months did feel like hell. I am now 4 years off and life is good.  :hug: