Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Swollen, Sore Lymph Nodes

[He...]

Good Morn,

Okay. I know this has been asked before because I did a search. Nevertheless, I just want to see whether NOW, presently, if there's more information on the matter.

My lymph node on the left side of my neck is swollen a smidge and sore. I have never had anything like this before. Also, I should point out that I have not slept at all, not even a minute, last night. But what the heck is wrong with my lymph node? I noticed several others here, in the past, mentioned specifically the lymph node on the left side of the neck being swollen.

Is this really "a thing"?

It's good to keep an open mind, not everything should be ignored assuming it's benzo related.  It could be an infection that might resolve itself or it could be something more serious.  I'd keep an eye on it and seek medical attention if it continues,

Ugh. Thanks, Pamster. Yeah. I better keep an eye on it. I’ll try doing some research later and see if I can associate it with withdrawal based on any medical studies. The last thing I need right now is another health issue.

Makes you wonder if we'd read this document before we started taking benzo's if we still would have, scary stuff!

Makes you wonder if we'd read this document before we started taking benzo's if we still would have, scary stuff!

:( I know! It's really depressing, to be honest. I'm wondering what the heck I've done to myself. I go into these moments where I feel as if I've ruined my life forever. I have to remain calm. I wondering too what the effect of insomnia is having on the body. I'm not going to say anything (cause it can trigger paranoia) other than sleep deprivation injures the body in ways never expected.

Anyway, yeah, I would have never have been as lax with taking this class of drug (would have thrown it all out a long time ago). I do believe Benzodiazepines were made in the depths of hell.  >:(