Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Lady issues...

[Av...]

Hi there,

These waves in ovulation and when you get your period, do they ever come to an end? Also, is it normal to have DRDP constantly at 7 months and 7 days off? It has gotten better over time but I’m just praying it goes.

Yes, they do.  Hormones kick everything into overdrive for awhile but this will settle back to normal in time. 

I didn’t have DR/DP so I can’t specifically address it, but the fact that you’re seeing it’s getting better is an excellent sign it’s going to resolve like the rest of the symptoms.  Seven months was very early on in recovery for me. 

Ok thank god this will go away in time. I’m never not symptomatic - I have symptoms to varying degrees every single day. Some would call this “no windows” but I do seem to have a little breather on most nights when things seem to lessen. I call them semi-windows. Haven’t had a full window yet!

It seems like that is when I get the most intense waves. Period and ovulation. I’m just glad knowing it goes away.

I’m currently tapering off my supplements too just in case they are impacting things.

The DRDP is so difficult. I have it every day but yes, it has gotten slowly a little better. I have three big symptoms that are my distressing ones and the DRDP is one of them :(

Avrgjane:  TOTALLY  can relate to your female issues and symptoms ...you're not alone. there's actually a support thread started a long time ago for this. Not many are on there now but its interesting to read the threads for relatability. Feel free to post there:)

Support Groups, then go to " menstrual support group".

Challis: Thanks for letting us know this all dies down. Seriously!