Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

[pu...]

I was taking 2mg of Klonopin for 3 years.

I went to an addiction doctor.

He helped me to taper off of Klonopin.

Hello purplelady22, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

Congratulations on being benzo free, how are you feeling?  How long ago did you get off of the Klonopin, are you still dealing with symptoms?  We'd love to know more about your story, so feel free to fill in the details.

If you'd like to speak with others who have gotten off of the drug but still dealing with symptoms, you can start a thread on the Post-withdrawal Recovery Support board.

We're glad you found us, please let us know how we can help you.

Pamster

I was taking 2mg of Klonopin for 3 years.

I went to an addiction doctor.

He helped me to taper off of Klonopin.

Welcome to BenzoBuddies Purplelady22!

Good to hear you are off of your Klonopin. Congratulation! How long did it take to let it go? How have you been? Please share your thoughts and experiences with BenzoBuddies.

If retrospectively you would like to read about benzodiazepines and how they work, how to withdraw below is a link to the Ashton Manual. It is a great resource of invaluable information for people who wants to understand benzodiazepines.

https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/