Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hi

[Cr...]

I dont take benzos regularly anymore but do take antidepressants and would like help getting off them

[c4...]

Hello Crosbyfan 1987 and welcome to BenzoBuddies,

Congratulations on letting go of regular use of benzos!  Although this website is geared mostly toward benzos and support for those who are working toward getting off of them or have already tapered off, I've put a link below to the Other Medications forum below where you may find helpful information about antidepressants.  Getting off antidepressants can be challenging so it is wise that you are seeking information and support as you begin this process.

Other Medications

Have a look around the BenzoBuddies website and become familiar with it.  When you feel ready, start a threat and let us know how we can help you.  Again, welcome aboard!

Best to you,

Kate

I dont take benzos regularly anymore but do take antidepressants and would like help getting off them

Welcome to BenzoBuddies Crosbyfan1987!

BenzoBuddies ofthen rely on information provided in the Ashton Manual, written by Dr. Heather Ashton. Please see the link below to her work regarding antidepressant withdrawal.

https://www.benzo.org.uk/ssri.htm