Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Can you develop dystonia 29 months off

[Go...]

I have never had dystonia before until 3 months ago. We are pretty sure I had Covid back in January. My sister was in China in December and my mom was around her than I got sick. Ever since I have had pulling in my jaw and it is such a frustrating symptom. I never had this before in withdrawl, but you know how withdrawl is. New symptoms come and then leave. I’ve had 2 CT scans on my brain and face and there is nothing there. So my question is can you get a new symptom this fad out????

Wow, I had the similar experience in terms of covid ramping up extreme dystonia sx. I had the dystonia with bad muscle pulling everywhere but after virus infection it got extreme.

Yes I have fatigue, derealization, migraines, sinus issues and now chemical sensitivity as well.