Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anybody else diagnosed with adrenal fatigue or estrogen dominance post BWD?

[Eg...]

Seems like my HPA-axis got a little screwed up with benzo withdrawal

My cortisol is very low, I have estrogen dominance, and my thyroid is much worse than it had been prior to benzo withdrawal. Has anybody else faced these issues?

I think I am although I can't get to an endo to have anything tested due to the pandemic. I think my thyroid is screwed up and my hormones too. I have lost hair and gained weight and my periods are completely messed up. I ordered an estrogen supplement today but I'm so afraid to take it. I don't look a thing like I did two years ago.

I think I am although I can't get to an endo to have anything tested due to the pandemic. I think my thyroid is screwed up and my hormones too. I have lost hair and gained weight and my periods are completely messed up. I ordered an estrogen supplement today but I'm so afraid to take it. I don't look a thing like I did two years ago.

Things are certainly more difficult with this pandemic. I hope you are able to get tested soon!

If not, ordering lab tests online has been really helpful for me. I have been able to test what my doctors had refused (unfortunately naturopaths can't order testing in my state)

What kind of supplement did you get?

My naturopath had recommended DIM and b6 for the estrogen dominance.

Things are certainly more difficult with this pandemic. I hope you are able to get tested soon!

If not, ordering lab tests online has been really helpful for me. I have been able to test what my doctors had refused (unfortunately naturopaths can't order testing in my state)

What kind of supplement did you get?

My naturopath had recommended DIM and b6 for the estrogen dominance.

I ordered Estroprotect from the Amy Meyers website. It has DIM but other supplements that help with absorption and such. I did some testing at EverlyWell awhile ago and it was so helpful but I have no one here in New Mexico to follow up with the results. There are no naturepaths here. Healthcare in this state is horrible. So it leaves me to figure it out on my own.