Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Headache help

[Fo...]

I’m having the WORST headaches ever! Have any of you been through this? Did you find anything that helped? I have not taken Advil or Tylenol yet.  I hate taking medication, but if it has helped any of you, I will try it!

Thank you so much!!

I've had some insane headaches, if you even want to call them that. It literally felt like someone is tearing my brain in half. I still get some headaches but not too intense. Still tapering and I'm sure they will be back. Also have had gnarly migraines. I usually don't take anything for them because it never helps.

I have migraines. I ended up doing a special anti migraine diet because I also hate taking meds. However, if I get a bad one, I take two advil and a cup of strong caffinated tea. I don't drink caffeine otherwise. That way it really helps when you need it for headache relied. I recommend a book called Heal Your Headaches. It's by a neurologist who identified the main food triggers. It has helped me immensely. I also use rescue remedy. I also do pressure points for the headaches that you can find on YouTube.

Thank you for your responses!  I will try the Advil next time.  I hope you both have a decent day today!  :)

I take Aleve, it works  better for me than Advil. But I’ve read there may be interaction with Gaba??