Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Mixed Tapering Overall—Now Tapering with Flubromzepam.

[He...]

Hello,

I have been tapering with flubromzepam. I have learned that it is not an anxiolytic but, rather, a hypnotic. So no only is the fatigue of withdrawal present but so too is an overwhelming feeling of sedation. I do not have my tapering schedule down in a format for the forum, but I can post that later.

My situation is a little bit "uncontrolled." It's uncontrolled because I don't know exactly how much I'm taking to taper.

So I was caregiving for a family member whom I love deeply, and during that time, I resorted to benzodiazepines to make it through until the end of hospice, when my family member passed away. I started tapering (AGAIN) ASAP, and it was what I believe to be the equivalent of 40mg of valium in the morning and 40mg at night (as I was taking diclazipam at this point) It was about 1.2 to 1.1 milliliters in the day and night of diclazepam. That's what it got up to in a matter of two months during hospice. (This is from a bottle of 1mg per 10 milliliters, with about .6 milliliters per dose, morning and night, initially. It just got out of control during those last two months. I had 6 grams of diclazipam and that lasted almost two years.)

I began tapering with minimal side-effects until November or December of 2019, when my next order of diclazepam never arrived. When I ran out of the drug, I remembered that I had accidentally ordered flubromzepam previously, about a year and a half go. I hated it immediately and put the bottles in a drawer, where they sat for more than a year or a year and a half. Little did I know that I was supposed to refrigerate them. The bottles were no longer full and two of the three were half empty at that point because of evaporation. They were 6mg per 30ml a bottle. (This stuff is very strong.)

I began taking .2 ml morning and night. It might have been more initially. I immediately stopped functioning because of the sedation it caused. I decided that I did not know how long this would last me in tapering, and because I didn't want to run out before the end of a taper that had no clear end date, I made a massing jump to .1 ml, morning and then at night. That cut sent me into a period of withdrawals where I thought I would die. I came out of it or stabilized after a month and a half or two months (would have to find my old journal to be accurate about that).

About a month ago, I cut out the morning dose, which was .02 ml at that point. And it was .06 ml at night. So I was at .06 ml at night, and after my initial post here, realized that I should taper the last amount more gradually than I have been. So I added 2/3 of water to what was left, making it .18 ml at night. But since this time, I have had debilitating withdrawals. Insomnia, pain in my joints, chills, blurry vision, fever like feelings, racing heart, etc. This is really bad because I have to get off of this ASAP so I can work again.

Does anyone have any experience with flubromzepam or a good way to taper? (Personally, I'd love to get back on diclazipam but don't want to order it again because there's a good chance of never receiving it or something else happening. I'm not really savvy when it comes to purchasing things like this because I never really do it.)

Thank you in advance for any help! 

Just bumping this up to see if anyone has tapered with flubromzepam before. I can't help but believe that if I had my original tapering drug that I would actually be completely out of withdrawals and drug free by now.

I did a search of every part of the forum using the word flubromzepam, I found no threads, posts or any references to it, I'm afraid you're not going to find anyone with experience with it, I'm sorry.

Would you be willing to see a medical professional for help, I worry about you ordering these types of drugs from most likely less than safe sources. 

Hey Pamster :)

Thanks a ton for looking for me!

Yeah. I don't know about going to my doctor. It would ruin my reputation. But more important, I cannot count on my doctor actually doing anything to help me. I don't know what to expect and believe it would be a situation where a rapid taper would occur. I mean, it could be doubly bad and cause all sorts of issues. I don't want to do anything now where the outcome is unpredictable.

Right now, I've made a lot of progress. I'm not going to buy anything else. I have no intention but to carry on. I've made it to a night time only dose, and I'm slowly starting to do better. However, if I do another cut that sends me tailspinning, then I might very well seek help. I'm still debating.

It's just that I've heard horror stories where people go to their doctor and end in a terrible situation. I don't want to gamble with anything right now unless I have to do so. I'm counting on this slower taper helping me get off now. I suppose I have 90 days left. That's a terribly long time, but if I make my next cut with minimal issues I'll be happy.

I suppose I'll give myself until the next drop and see how I do. If it's awful again, then I'll seek help.

Thank you! :)

P.S. Also, I might pave the way for someone else who is tapering with said substance. Maybe my trial can help someone else because I know I'm not the only person in the world taking this.

Yes, you're paving the way for someone else, this is how it works so we appreciate you documenting your journey.  I agree, it's taking a chance to go to a Dr, most of our members just use them as a supply for enough pills to taper slowly, but there are those who will try to control it and it's usually too fast.

It looks as if you're doing this as cautiously as possible with your eyes wide open so keep us posted, we'll be rooting for your success.  :)

Haha Thank you, Pamster :)

I'll definitely keep you guys posted  :) Trailblazing  :thumbsup:

P.S. I'll type out my tapering schedule, what I've done and what I'm going to do, very soon here.

Just bumping this up to see if anyone has tapered with flubromzepam before. I can't help but believe that if I had my original tapering drug that I would actually be completely out of withdrawals and drug free by now.

I have some knowledge of RC benzos. Tbh I think it would be near impossible to taper from that research chemical benzo.

As you said it really just to strong. I think even stronger then Clonazolam (note not clonazepam) and flualprozolam and those RC benzos will take down a moose.

If you mess with RCs traditional benzos will probably do nothing your tolerance would be to high depending on dose and which RC of course. Also not many doctors even know what RCs are. Lastly I bet none would prescribe the amount of regular benzos you need to match the RCs strength.

Your best bet is diclazepam but yeah that's a risky personal choice...or if your lucky as hell finding some doc who knows RCs and would prescribe a sufficient amount of diazepam.

Best of luck

Yeah. I know. I was able to even workout on diclazepam, but when I had to switch to this, I could do nothing. It was like trying to function after getting hit with a tranquilizer dart. I was kind of optimistic until I switched to it.

I've diluted it so that it's not as strong. The half-life is far too long, however. Also, it's more of a hypnotic. I think I'm better now, relatively. I'm cutting back on the gabapentin. And I'm going to do a 12 percent drop here soon.

I don't see that I have any other option. I do believe that you are right, that if I went to a doctor, I'd be worse off because of not treating me correctly.

I guess this is it.

Edit: Removed image.

I mean, I tried to get diclazepam again, but the vendor/pharmacy stopped selling it. Also, when I did try to get it (three times now), the first time my order was strangely returned to the seller. Then, the second one was lost in the mail. And the third one was at the beginning of the pandemic, so the order was stopped. And now, it's no longer for sale, and this was the only place I knew where it was unadulterated. I trusted this place. I have no idea where to get it again and don't want to lose anymore money or risk getting in trouble. So that's that.

But this stuff is pretty awful. I wish I had another option.

Edit: Removed image.

• 4 weeks later...
I have some knowledge of RC benzos. Tbh I think it would be near impossible to taper from that research chemical benzo.

As you said it really just to strong. I think even stronger then Clonazolam (note not clonazepam) and flualprozolam and those RC benzos will take down a moose.

If you mess with RCs traditional benzos will probably do nothing your tolerance would be to high depending on dose and which RC of course. Also not many doctors even know what RCs are. Lastly I bet none would prescribe the amount of regular benzos you need to match the RCs strength.

Your best bet is diclazepam but yeah that's a risky personal choice...or if your lucky as hell finding some doc who knows RCs and would prescribe a sufficient amount of diazepam.

I've found a place where I believe I can get more diclazepam. Do you think that I should get this? I'm even struggling to avoid adverse withdrawals even with micro-tapers now. I don't know if that's normal or not, but considering that I really don't know what I'm taking here forsure, that if it is Flubromzepam, then it's pretty potent in any event, that the solution evaporated so is likely much stronger than normal, and that I have no clue as to what is the exact amount I'm taking, I can't help but believe I'd be better off trying to get back on diclazipam. If I were to get back on diclazipam, I'd know what it is for sure, and would be able to know exactly how much it is that I'm taking.

But you said switching is risky. What do you think here? (Just trying to decide whether I should do this or not. And if anyone wants to give some advice here, I'm all ears. I just feel my body, spirit and mind won't be able to handle going into withdrawals six more times.)