Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

indruce my self

[TH...]

hello all im new here name thedub have been following the site for months but never becam a member till today i have been on valiun for about 26 yrs 15 ml plus tamazpam 20 ml well over time i came of the tamizpam i honestly dont know how i  i came off 20 ml of tamazpam i think it was because not knowing about withdrawl plus i was still on 15 ml of valium /dizipam but over the last 3 yrs i have been making the efford to get off the 15 ml and slowly using the water method im down to 3 ml and i sure am struggling but the fight goes on what i have been doing is breaking a two ml tablet in half and mixing that with 60 ml of water giving it a real good mix with an electric wisk and i start ever month from the first date i withdraw 3 ml  i have worked out that is 1 percent of my 1 ml tablet day 2 i withdraw 6 ml day 3,, 9 ml and so on drewing 3 ml extra ever day till i have removed the full 60 ml of water that takes me 20 days and then i stop for whatever amout of days in that month the reason i do it the start of every month is because of confusion so this way i know what ever the date i must remove that by 3 times i am hoping to finily get to 2 ml and have a good rest as i think i hace been pushing myself im 68 yrs young and as i have been getting lower i have found the withdrawl more intense also i am going to live in thailand when my house is sold and for the last few yrs i have ben back and forth but if i want to live there permenant i really need to be free of the dizipam also this site and the furom has been a great encouragement i have reserched everywere you tube any were i can get info i must say im in AA 26 yrs sober and i can say one thing i find this fight harder than and drink fight but thats just my thoughts not saying it is  but that it is for me also been in AA has helped me with my thinking it is just for today well thats me and i hope it makes sense as i am struggling today and very confused but with this lockdown im stuck indoors one last thing the confusion get stronger as the day goes on and it is getting close to my next supply which i try to last to bed time hope you all can understand this

yours truely THEDUB

[98...]

Welcome THEDUB8430 to BenzoBuddies!

Congratulations on tapering off temazepam and the progress you've made with diazepam.  And a big congratulations on your 26 years of sobriety.  All of that is huge!

I am sorry you are having a bad day.  This pandemic thing has made life so difficult for most of us!  I've put a link to the Withdrawl Support board below:

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

Feel free to post with any issues or questions you might have.  There is so much information here at BenzoBuddies as you've no doubt already discovered.  I hope you find the support and encouragement myself and many others have found here!

Best to you,

Kate  :thumbsup:

Hello TheDub,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!  Congratulations on getting off of temazepam and your decision to taper off valium.

I want to get your started on the site so you can begin asking questions and getting answers from members who know about liquid titration.

You can start a thread with questions on  Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

Here are other links you will find helpful: Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

The Ashton Manual

Other members who want to reply to your posts find it helpful to know where you are in the process, so here’s how to add your benzo info automatically to your posts: go to Profile, then Forum Profile, write your info (which benzo, dose, taper history) in the text box and save. Thanks! Let us know if you need help with this.

We're glad you found us!

Brighterday

hello all im new here name thedub have been following the site for months but never becam a member till today i have been on valiun for about 26 yrs 15 ml plus temazepam 20 ml well over time i came of the temazepam i honestly dont know how i  i came off 20 ml of temazepam i think it was because not knowing about withdrawl plus i was still on 15 ml of valium /dizipam but over the last 3 yrs i have been making the efford to get off the 15 ml and slowly using the water method im down to 3 ml and i sure am struggling but the fight goes on what i have been doing is breaking a two ml tablet in half and mixing that with 60 ml of water giving it a real good mix with an electric wisk and i start ever month from the first date i withdraw 3 ml  i have worked out that is 1 percent of my 1 ml tablet day 2 i withdraw 6 ml day 3,, 9 ml and so on drewing 3 ml extra ever day till i have removed the full 60 ml of water that takes me 20 days and then i stop for whatever amout of days in that month the reason i do it the start of every month is because of confusion so this way i know what ever the date i must remove that by 3 times i am hoping to finily get to 2 ml and have a good rest as i think i hace been pushing myself im 68 yrs young and as i have been getting lower i have found the withdrawl more intense also i am going to live in thailand when my house is sold and for the last few yrs i have ben back and forth but if i want to live there permenant i really need to be free of the dizipam also this site and the furom has been a great encouragement i have reserched everywere you tube any were i can get info i must say im in AA 26 yrs sober and i can say one thing i find this fight harder than and drink fight but thats just my thoughts not saying it is  but that it is for me also been in AA has helped me with my thinking it is just for today well thats me and i hope it makes sense as i am struggling today and very confused but with this lockdown im stuck indoors one last thing the confusion get stronger as the day goes on and it is getting close to my next supply which i try to last to bed time hope you all can understand this

yours truely THEDUB

hello all im new here name thedub have been following the site for months but never becam a member till today i have been on valiun for about 26 yrs 15 ml plus tamazpam 20 ml well over time i came of the tamizpam i honestly dont know how i  i came off 20 ml of tamazpam i think it was because not knowing about withdrawl plus i was still on 15 ml of valium /dizipam but over the last 3 yrs i have been making the efford to get off the 15 ml and slowly using the water method im down to 3 ml and i sure am struggling but the fight goes on what i have been doing is breaking a two ml tablet in half and mixing that with 60 ml of water giving it a real good mix with an electric wisk and i start ever month from the first date i withdraw 3 ml  i have worked out that is 1 percent of my 1 ml tablet day 2 i withdraw 6 ml day 3,, 9 ml and so on drewing 3 ml extra ever day till i have removed the full 60 ml of water that takes me 20 days and then i stop for whatever amout of days in that month the reason i do it the start of every month is because of confusion so this way i know what ever the date i must remove that by 3 times i am hoping to finily get to 2 ml and have a good rest as i think i hace been pushing myself im 68 yrs young and as i have been getting lower i have found the withdrawl more intense also i am going to live in thailand when my house is sold and for the last few yrs i have ben back and forth but if i want to live there permenant i really need to be free of the dizipam also this site and the furom has been a great encouragement i have reserched everywere you tube any were i can get info i must say im in AA 26 yrs sober and i can say one thing i find this fight harder than and drink fight but thats just my thoughts not saying it is  but that it is for me also been in AA has helped me with my thinking it is just for today well thats me and i hope it makes sense as i am struggling today and very confused but with this lockdown im stuck indoors one last thing the confusion get stronger as the day goes on and it is getting close to my next supply which i try to last to bed time hope you all can understand this

yours truely THEDUB

Welcome to BenzoBuddies! Certainly the right place to come with your questions and also to share your knowledge and experiences. You have been through a lot, you are a fighter and also a winner. Congratulations on your 26 years of sobriety!

Thank you for joining! Looking forward to hear from you!