Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Glad to be here

[Lv...]

[85...]

Hello Lvduck2020 and welcome to BenzoBuddies!

A big congratulations on 6 weeks off Klonopin!  That is a huge accomplishment.

I've put a link to the Post-Withdrawl Recovery Support message board below.  I hope you are doing well but if you need support or have questions, you will find the people here to be most kind and helpful.

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

Feel free to roam this website as there is a wealth of information here.  Again, welcome aboard!

Best,

Kate  :smitten:

Hi Lvduck2020,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!  Congratulations on getting off of Klonopin!  You've come to the right place for good information but also support and encouragement from others who understand what this is like.

How did getting off benzos go for you?  Did you taper? How are you feeling now?  When we have more information about your withdrawal we'll be better able to help you. 

In the meantime please take your time and explore the site.  I'll give you a couple of links to help you get started.

The Ashton Manual  is a great resource written by a leading expert in benzo research, Dr. Heather Ashton.  Chapter III talks about withdrawal symptoms.

When you're ready please feel free to start a thread with questions on Post-withdrawal Recovery Support 

Other members who want to reply to your posts find it helpful to know where you are in the process, so here’s how to add your benzo info automatically to your posts: go to Profile, then Forum Profile, write your info (which benzo, dose, taper history) in the text box and save. Thanks! Let us know if you need help with this.

We're so glad you found us!  Please reach out and let us know how we can help you.

Brighterday