Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Journey on clonazepam

[Pa...]

Hi guys, I have decided to join this forum as I am currently experiencing withdrawal from clonazepam. I have been taking this drug for 3 years before quitting, I believe BenzoBuddies will give support to get through this period

[c2...]

Good morning Patience91 and welcome to BenzoBuddies,

If I am reading your post correctly, you have already either tapered off clonazepam or stopped it.  Congratulations!  I am sorry to hear you are having withdrawl symptoms but that is not uncommon even after after stopping a benzo.  The good news is that most people recover fully in time.  The stories on the Success Board are a constant inspiration to me and many others here.

I've put a link below to the Post-Withdrawl Support Board where you will can share what you are experiencing and link up with others who are where you are on a similar journey:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=146.0

I trust you will find the encouragement and kindness myself and many others have found here.  Let us know how we can help!

Best,

Kate