Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

swallowing

[Ka...]

I just drunk water tonight and it made shallow breath. It is like chocking. It happens often these days, and when I eat something it happens,too. At first I thought I had to change my diet, but found whatever I eat, I feel the symptom. I feel movements of my esophagus stimulates my windpipes. however if I don't eat anything, my blood sugar gets lower and get panic attacks. I don't know what to do.  Has anyone experienced similar symptoms? I am kindled,so my symptoms are worse.

That happened to me too Kay.  Difficulty in swallowing, and felt as if I were choking.  It doesn't happen anymore, and occurred for me when about 10 months off.  I'm now 14 months off Valium.  Still having problems, but things are improving ever so slowly.  S L O W L Y! 

Hey, I'm even multi tasking.  Did the dishes and turned on the washing machine at the same time.  :laugh:

Kay:

There are others on this site who have experienced your problem or are currently going through it. Unfortunately it can be a symptom.

Hang in there. You are healing.

Has anyone tried drip infusion(saline solution) and had some harmful effects during withdrawals? Is it only salt and water in it,right?