Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Klonopin Withdrawal Month 7

[Im...]

Hello! Thank you for being here

I went off Klonopin cold Turkey in Oct 2019. I don't remember doing it or what led me to do it this dangerous way.The psychotic break that ensued and so many other difficulties have led me here. I truly appreciate the pains your site takes to ensure privacy and comfort/peace of mind. Thank you again.

Hi I'mNotFine,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!  I'm so glad you found us - having support and good information is vital during the unique and challenging experience you're going through.  And you'll find it here, from people who understand firsthand what it's like.

This site is a lifeline for many of us.

I'm so sorry you went through a rough time after a CT.  It can be a really hard way to do it and I'm sorry you've suffered so much.  Many of us quit benzos in less than ideal ways.  But please know that while withdrawal after CT or a fast taper can be harder in the short run, people heal nonetheless.  You'll see many success stories from members who went through it and have healed.

Please take your time to explore the site.  Here's are links to two boards you may find especially helpful:

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support 

Cold Turkey, Detox & Rapid Withdrawal 

Other members who want to reply to your posts find it helpful to know where you are in the process, so here’s how to add your benzo info automatically to your posts: go to Profile, then Forum Profile, write your info (which benzo, dose, taper history) in the text box and save. Thanks! Let us know if you need help with this.

So glad you're here!  :)

Brighterday