Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

ANYONE ELSE GET REVVED UP BY OLIVE OIL?

[no...]

I was using oil oil for year's and now I feel like absolute hell really quickly even if I  only use it topically  without ingesting it and ingesting it  :D :D :D OMG!!!  :'(

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

man, people are really reaching on here these days ...

FYI  found out why I'h having such a bad reaction I'm on Diazepam and Diazepam shuts down the DAO enzyme that controls histamine break down  in the body, olive oil is  to be avoided as its a high in  histamine . Its also very high in Salicytes which I'm sensitive to, and was not aware of until now after reactions to other high salicyte foods over the year's plus testing

The Oxalates & Salicylates Foods Lists ://www.pkdiet.com/pdf/oxalate%20lists.pdf

And any one with any knowledge on Benzo withdrawal knows that histamine is rampant in the body and contributes to a lot of withdrawal  symptoms

The benzodiazepine valium blocks DAO and impacts histamine levels

https://www.everywomanover29.com/blog/the-benzodiazepine-valium-blocks-dao-and-impacts-histamine-levels-wisdom-from-yasmina-ykelenstam/

Sarcasm is uncalled for OK? People are free to post and ask questions on here whether you find them irrelevant or ''reaching'' and I'm sure my researching, yes I do a LOT of researching, will be helpful to others who are suffering with certain symptoms , via the links I put up 

man, people are really reaching on here these days ...

mymissingmoon,

Please familiarize yourself with forum policy.

Be polite towards, and respectful of, your fellow Buddies. We do not tolerate attacks upon fellow members. Any account created for the purposes of causing arguments and/or ill-feeling will be banned.

Pamster