Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

6 mons free april 18 2020

[ka...]

I am 6 mos. free of benzos this month (april 18, 2020). It is the same amount of time I was on Klonopin. I am STILL healing even tho Im late in my posting, I wanted to share my success with other. I plan to share my next milestone with BB community.

Thank you all feeling very loved, improvements less crazy thoughts, more regular sleep, still  sensitive to alcohol and caffeine (even tho I haven't had it I know my brain is not ready, no plans to have any for 6 more months) still have headaches at onset of sleep (sometimes Advil helps) and morning as I took the drug at nighttime, still healing my brain~!

Nothing about my symptoms were mild b.c. I took the medication (if that is what you would even call it) for 6 months but I was still able to work since quitting Oct 19 2019.

• 4 weeks later...
today is 7 months free cold turkey from Klonopin, I would say I have 50 percent more to go based on the strength of my headaches! Thanks all~! : )