Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Liquid taper question as I am confused

[om...]

Questions  about liquid taper

the grit that lays on the bottom when you toss your pill in  just fillers or also medicine

Do you need to drink that too as it will be hard to devide over 3 doses in small jars ??

Do you need to grind the tablet or can you just trow it in like

on the you tube video

How long needs the pill be in the water before you can toss away your reduction  And  can devide over 3 doses  and drink one dose

Hi ometon,

I appreciate your determination to find answers to clear your doubts. I will see if I can provide some of them.

the grit that lays on the bottom when you toss your pill in  just fillers or also medicine. Do you need to drink that too as it will be hard to devide over 3 doses in small jars ??

In a tablet that weighs for instance 164 mg only a tiny quantity of benzo is stored, say 0.5 mg of Clonazepam. That means only 0.3% of the tablet weight is from benzo. The rest is excipient (coating, disintegrator, filler, binder, colorant...). Under the chemical action of alcohol, exposed benzo dissolves. Excipients will be partially dissolved by alcohol and by the water added afterwards. As benzo is already and entirely dissolved in the solution, to drink or not the excipients is irrelevant. Many buddies however drink it too for peace sake!

Do you need to grind the tablet or can you just trow it in

With fingers break the tablet to 4 parts and put in a recipient. Make sure the Vodka you add entirely covers them. Wait 10-15 minutes. Shake a few seconds. Add water in the APPROPRIATE proportion and stir. The solution is ready to use.

How long needs the pill be in the water before you can toss away your reduction  And  can devide over 3 doses  and drink one dose

There are many videos on youtube where taper is done by draw and dispose the rest. Following those videos, a number of buddies remove the unwanted portion of solution and drink the rest. This must make someone reflect. Do we do like that when we take our cough medication syrup? Do we draw up and throw? Why can't we just take the dose in the quantity we wish? After all, is it not what we swallow that matters?

In my humble and personal opinion, you prepare your solution for instance for 5 days. Every time you will draw up with the syringe the quantity needed and leave the rest of the solution in the jar for next uses.

So the questions are:

1. For how many days to prepare my solution?

2. How many tablets to use to prepare my solution?

3. How much solvant (alcohol/PG/milk...)required  to dissolve those tablets?

4. How much water to add to obtain the final solution?

5. What would be the recommended concentration of benzo (E.g:  0.1 mg/ml) for my solution?

6. How much solution each time I need to draw up with a syringe?

7. Shall I take my daily dose part in liquid and part in tablets?

I don't want to confuse you any more than that :D. Take some time to think about that though. Ask if doubts. Do not start until everything is crystal clear to you. Your health is not a game.

All the best my friend!

I was referring to a water taper only without alcohol

I am not able to.make a solution as I do not know how can not do the calculations

And I live in Thailand up country

Help

Hi ometon,

How are things in Thailand? Hope you and your family are fine and the COVID-19 pandemic ends soon for all of us.

I was referring to a water taper only without alcohol

Clonazepam DOES NOT dissolve in water! You cannot use water-only to dissolve clonazepam and have a reliable solution. Many buddies made the same mistake and symptoms kicked in right after a few doses. Don't repeat the same mistake. As I read you were already using 40% alcohol (80 proof) I propose you continue to use it as solvent. The quantity of alcohol involved in your daily dose is so insignificant that it will not impact your nervous system.

I am not able to.make a solution as I do not know how

Have a look here. The ratio of alcohol frequently found on different forums is: For 40% alcohol (80 proof): 1mg benzo --> 2ml of alcohol (2x). For instance if 40% alcohol vodka is used, 1 ml of vodka will be needed to dissolve a tablet of 0.5 mg of clonazepam.

can not do the calculations

Have a look here.

Please read carefully BEFORE you ask next questions.

All the best.

How is the procedure  as I am not using alcohol but dry tapered and want to change quickly as weightscale has problems can not buy other one in Thailand

Or order somewhere else

Do I need 300 cc water 

Pill  1ml  vodka  40%

Please explain in detail  need to start  within 24 hours or I won't make it in time

Please !!!!!!

Hi ometon,

I fear you have built somehow a wrong idea on the reality of the benzo taper exercice. It is not something that you start and finish in few days nor few weeks. If you have enough patience to go through BB posts and elsewhere, you will see that it might take long time and some buddies are still lingering in here after years of tapering. Taper is not a F1 race. It is a marathon. And if you think by taking the last dose of medication that you are benzo free then you are in the wrong direction. Many buddies made the same mistake and continue to suffer hell YEARS after the last dose with protracted symptoms. You don't want to do the same mistake, do you?  Don't hurry up things when what you need is patience and acceptance.

All the best.