Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Is everyone healable?

[Re...]

Is everyone healable?

While I appreciate and really enjoy the positivity on here, I wonder if everyone is actually healable?

At how I’m feeling now (and no one believes me around me) it seems this is the new me forever. That thought brings me into a deep depression.

I truly believe I had a seizure one night about 3-4 nights after I stoped taking, and then I recall my eyes rolling back many times for days for a few seconds.

If those were in fact seizures is this “damage” potentially permanent?

I have an appointment with a neurologist here in a few weeks but until then I have to keep wondering.

Thanks.

My healing accelerated after I got off my other psych meds as well....

I think a lot of people are polydrugged and heal slower because of it

My healing accelerated after I got off my other psych meds as well....

I think a lot of people are polydrugged and heal slower because of it

I am in the same bout....

I had seizure too , 3 time, but didn't realise as I was under impression that  in seizure you have to lost complete conscious . Later I read that there are many type of seizures and one I had is known as partial seizure . I'm into 18 months and still improving ,if you are hit like many of us here than you should expect recovery between 1 to 3 year. It's not permanent damage even tho it feels like it

Edit : reading your signature I think you will heal faster ,you should be fine in a year I think. I am also short term user but I stupidly took Gabapentin during benzo wd which messed up my nervous system badly