Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Danko looking to taper off of Clonazepam

[Da...]

I'm 58.  I've been on 2 mg of Clonazepam for more than 10 years.  I would like to taper slowly but I'm just now gathering information to start my taper.  I look forward to reading other posts and updating you on my progress as I work through this process.  Thanks!

Hi Danko,

I have a couple of things in common with you.  I will be age 58 next month.  I also took Clonazepam for a long time (13 years).

I welcome you to Benzo Buddies.

A great place to start is The Ashton Manual for an overview of Benzo withdrawal The Ashton Manual

You might want to start a thread with questions to help you plan your taper on Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

If you've already begun tapering and need support, then post here  Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

It's helpful for other members if you put information in your signature (stuff like your benzo, dose, how long on it, and tapering status).  When you are ready to create a signature, on the forum page, click Profile, and then on the left side of the page (just below Modify Profile), click on Forum Profile.

Let us know if we can help you.

Thanks for the info Bob7.  I will take a look at the links.  I've looked at the Ashton method and it looks reasonable.

D