Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

The nine month jackhammer assault

[Ju...]

I was just sitting there eating some fettuccine alfredo, just waiting for my symptoms to go away like every other day, and then started vibrating severely, more so than any other time during my withdrawal. And right now I'm 9 months out, so I'm not sure why but I got a massive wave and it felt like somebody was jackhammering my head and shaking me around and putting the fear of God in Me or something. Started getting really sick to my stomach and having visual disturbances while eating. Now I'm laying down again wondering what that was all about, I guess it was just a bad wave. It still hasn't gone away but it's better than it was for a couple of minutes there. Hopefully things get better soon. Maybe it had something to do with the food, and maybe it was random. I don't even know anymore or care, I just want it to go away.

Stress can bring on waves, do you think this may have anything to do with what you've been doing in relation to your attempts to obtain legal representation for a lawsuit?  You might want to try to lower your stress for awhile if you can.

I think you might be right. I was calling lawyer after lawyer yesterday and writing down phone numbers and explaining my situation and getting medical records and all kinds of crap. It was too much. And I didn't get anywhere with it either, everybody acted interested at the beginning and then did a little research on the company and decided it wasn't a good idea to try to go against. But they have a point, it's a 200 billion dollar Company, in San Francisco. But yeah Pamster I think that you're right.

This happens to me when I bend my neck down. Unsure if it’s my spine or muscles but something in my neck/spine triggers this internal vibrating

It really sucks, but you know what's triggering yours. With me, it seems that stress triggers my legs vibrating and burning.