Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Mental akathisia?

[CM...]

Currently I’m feeling this feeling in my head which is torture.

It’s this desire to rip my soul out of my body. My brain feels sick. I feel unwell to my core. There’s no closing my eyes and resting. I feel chemically off. I’m probably not describing what I’m feeling well. Is this a form of aka?

[e1...]
For me it was around 8-9 months I think , I was on for 15 years though. I’m 16 months off now and I can be at at stop light now or in a long drive through line and not freak out .

I finished my taper a year ago was doing well and then tapered 2 ADs, finished that 3 months ago and now BAM I'm in hell again. This is inhumane.  I can't deal with this another day, much less months more.

For me it was around 8-9 months I think , I was on for 15 years though. I’m 16 months off now and I can be at at stop light now or in a long drive through line and not freak out .

Have you finished your Mirtz taper?