Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Intense feelings in windows

[al...]

I wanted to share something positive with y'all today on this holiday when I know a lot of us here are suffering and possibly alone. Does anyone else get really weird emotionally positive moments when you have a window where you almost feel high? It's so hard to describe, but it's like these little bursts out of nowhere where your brain breaks free from the constant negativity loops and suffering. It's beyond just feeling "back to normal"; it's almost like feeling like being at 200% where you're a better version of yourself than what you were before. I've had a couple of these moments today and it was totally unreal. One of the moments was triggered by listening to one of my favorite songs, and the other was from thinking about some really positive memories from my childhood that I had forgotten about.

I hope this is a taste of what's to come and I wish you all positivity and healing!