Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Super sensitive CNS

[51...]

[51...]

I have  been inside the whole winter. Tried to catch some spring sun in my garden today. It was awful. My brain feel like it was gonna explode. Is it possible to expose my brain to be used to normal outside input? I had to go inside. Inside I got super weird visual symptoms and head pressure.

Anyone?

Hi Sundanceshaman

Yes, I have the same, which keeps me house bound. It's like the brain cannot process sensory input outside, too bright, too much imagery, too much for the brain to manage?

Is this what you mean?

CyberA

[51...]

Hi Sundanceshaman

Yes, I have the same, which keeps me house bound. It's like the brain cannot process sensory input outside, too bright, too much imagery, too much for the brain to manage?

Is this what you mean?

CyberA

Yes it is too much of everything. Like my brain dont understand what the eyes see...

Do other ppl get terror like goi g to explode from this stuff?

I get it inside as well and from looking at iPad. Even iPad keyboard doing it as type on it.