Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hydroxychloroquine covid 19

[ju...]

is it just me or is anyone else worried that if this becomes the standard care for covid 19 us benzo users are screwed because this is a quinolone antibiotic  is basically the same thing as a fluoroquinolones    right ?

[dd...]
No, it's not a fluoroquinolone class, it's a drug given for malaria and also rheumatoid arthritis, there was another thread somewhere on here about it with a few buddies chimed in with more info.

No, it's not a fluoroquinolone class, it's a drug given for malaria and also rheumatoid arthritis, there was another thread somewhere on here about it with a few buddies chimed in with more info.

i read that quinolone were the drugs used to make fluoroquinolones    just minor tweeks      kind of like how barbiturate  were used to make benzo  does that make sense ???

[dd...]
Yes, but it's still not a quinolone class! In the end if we have the virus that might likely kill us and more importantly,  we can spread it around, and there's a cure  i would hope that we would take it to stay alive and deal with any issues afterwards, can't do that if you're dead and it's a horrible way to die.

i understand i was just asking but there in not proof that the drug even works on a large scale yet    it is  a very dangerous drug with lots of side effects  so i guess we will wait and see what is going to happen stay safe

[dd...]
You are right about it having very dangerous side effects, mostly psychiatric and neurological and i hope to god i never have to take it, stay well and keep safe.

• 4 weeks later...

I doubt it will be used. Recent trials have not shown it to be helpful advice causes hear complications and death in COVID patients.

Trump’s touting of it seems to have been, at least in part, due to his and his friends financial interest in it.

The hydrox is being used by a certain Dr. Raoult in Marseille France. He claims excellent results. He hasn't tested it properly by giving to two separate control groups so is getting a lot of shit.

That's interesting pianogirl. What were those side effects?

Personally, I think it should be down to an individual patient as to whether he agrees to try a drug which may or may not work. It will work for some but not others. Just like some will get infected but not others.

I'm interested in seeing whether Abigan and that other one with a long name impossible to remember will be approved. If I'd had a choice I'd have jumped at it, not a great idea when you've been on your back for days 😁

That's interesting pianogirl. What were those side effects?

Personally, I think it should be down to an individual patient as to whether he agrees to try a drug which may or may not work. It will work for some but not others. Just like some will get infected but not others.

I'm interested in seeing whether Abigan and that other one with a long name impossible to remember will be approved. If I'd had a choice I'd have jumped at it, not a great idea when you've been on your back for days 😁

One of the most serious side effects is cardiac failure. Two studies of this drug in France and Brazil were discontinued because of this. I'll try to find more information for you later.

Hi pianogirl

Thanks for reply, no need to find new information. I'll look it up in French.

Dr. Raoult in Marseille bnever mentioned cardiac problems but any friend of Macron is no friend of mine. and he needs a haircut lol (he's a famous 'old hippy' doctor and uni Prof)

Dr. Raoult is gonna be mighty pissed when he reads that article. He's trying to save lives and all he gets is criticism. People dislike him because he's an old hippy.

I think we all know that the cause of coronavirus was not a lab in Wufan but Bill Gates.

Bill Gates wants to reduce the world population by about 15%. To do this he wants to mass market a vaccine, particularly in Africa, which won't actually work but kill. He has the money to do this and wants to make even more money out of it.

His other gig is that he wants to implant chips into human brains so that he can control people.

His aim is world domination. It's so obvious that no proof is needed.

I think we all know that the cause of coronavirus was not a lab in Wufan but Bill Gates.

Bill Gates wants to reduce the world population by about 15%. To do this he wants to mass market a vaccine, particularly in Africa, which won't actually work but kill. He has the money to do this and wants to make even more money out of it.

His other gig is that he wants to implant chips into human brains so that he can control people.

His aim is world domination. It's so obvious that no proof is needed.

I hope you're joking.  This is utter nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...
Why would any organization bother to microchip anyone? Most people are already carrying a tracking device with them wherever they go.