Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I was on clonazepam 0.5 mg devided times a day now 3x aday want 2x a day

[om...]

Clonazepam 0.5  devided in 4 X 0.125

I brought the last piece 10 pm gradually over to the other 3 pieces until it was gone  this went without symptoms!

As it is one small pill of 0.5 mg K O can't just cut down at one piece ,I have to cut down on whole pill

Now I want the middle piece13.00 to transfer bit by bit to the morning piece 07.00 so I have 2 intakes

0.7 .00 morning  bigger  piece 07.00 evening  smaller piece want the 07.00 pm piece smaller as it gives me insomnia if it gets bigger!

That's why I only want to transfer the 13.00 dose to the morning bit by bit

A one time  change doses gives me bad side effects  tried this when it were still 4 doses change it in one day to 3 doses  which was no succes

When I made the change bit by bit was a success

After that I want to change to one dose at 07.00 only

Please your reaction

[4a...]
You're beginning to learn your body's reactions to changes to dosing.  If a slow (bit by bit) transfer worked before, maybe that's also the best approach this time.

I will try to do the same this time but only transfer to the morning 07.00 and not the evening as that will give me more insomnia