Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Bouncy legs

[Ju...]

Am I the only one that has had bouncy legs? I'm not talkin about shaking legs. I'm talking about when you walk, they like to bounce up and down as in your foot will tap the ground multiple times. I guess you could call it shaking but it's not jelly legs, it's more when you walk. It feels kind of like they're rubber bands. Almost like their spring loaded. I don't know how else to describe it. Or maybe like, the muscles are Contracting or tensing while you walk. I don't know what's going on but it's really annoying and sometimes feels like your legs are going to give out. But a different feeling than jelly legs. Didn't know if I was the only one experiencing it. Usually it's only during a wave.

All my body parts are like that, head, neck, back, arms, legs and feet, on top of many other insane sensations.

Yeah, when I put the milk down, or put a glass of water down, or even a plate, sometimes I accidentally slam it down or it will "bounce" a couple times on the counter. One time a glass "freaked out" when I was in the ICU and broke, and it was a strong plastic cup. The nurse thought I did it on purpose, but that was a different seizure-spaz-panic move.

I had this when got off the first time and then muscles got tighter and tighter and went from being too bouncy to being rigid.

I expect will get worse as get lower again.

When legs bouncy is like walking on the moon.

Extreme hyper reflexia is as well.

Also my bodily sensations got muddled up with visual perception so when I felt bunch everyone else looked to bouncy, clothes felt too spring to touch etc.  It caused terror - the water coming out of tap and food sizzling in pan all looked to bouncy and that made body feel more bouncy as well.

I had it in beck and arms as well. So if put head to chest felt like too strong spring as lifted it up.

Now all muscles atrophied as well and all muscles getting more and more contracted and rigid.

Yeah I had almost forgotten that I had it in my neck also. Whenever I was in the psychiatric hospital about eight months ago, one of the nurses was trying to get me to stretch to make me feel better because I was really pissed off, I don't know how that would help but whatever. So I was putting my head to my shoulder and it was doing that bouncing thing and she was like what's wrong with your neck? I said I don't know it's shaking really bad, and she said it doesn't look like it's shaking it looks like it's spring loaded or something.